Obsessed with this.
Things I miss about London:
- Archway Road
- My moms
- Debenhams ads on youtube
- Crack muffins
- 4 GBP BOOKS
- Paying for 4 GBP books in change
- ”????” - my reaction when people ask if I want to pay in “sterling”
Things I miss about Paris
- Sleeping in gardens
- My phone
- Listening to “Suddenly” at all Parisian monuments
- French bread
- Asking for honey for my coffee in cafes
- Spanish people asking me to sign their petition for the blind/disabled
- Getting asked about my tattoo in French
Sometimes, if I really think about it, it stresses me out knowing that some people didn’t love this song.
Beyoncé responds to pregnancy rumors
Can’t wait to go to church again.
I wish I still had a portable music listening device. Perfect.
Mariah Carey f/ OJ Da Juiceman, Big Boi & Gucci Mane - “H.A.T.E. U (Remix)” (IDJ/IDK, 2009)
I’m really happy for Future and CiCi and I’mma let them finish (even if B.O.B. neglected to extend such a courtesy) but Mariah had the greatest rapper stacked “My Boo” remix of all time. I want to slide jump into the parallel universe where Gucci permanently morphed into a Wale-like exploito-sensitive headwrap bro after this verse: Phantoms in Atlanta madame / damn we such a major tandem / incense, oils and scented candles…
I’m sorry. But TRUTH.
“What are the rules for hosting a party, Jon?”
Here’s my new boyfriend.